Saturday, June 22, 2024

Just An Update 2024

 The last time I posted here was year 2019 and until now year 2024 don't have any article or any short novella in my mind but have to update this blog or it might be removed by the staff of the Great, Great BLOGGER who I don't know anymore who is the founder. My other blogs that were created by me in 2005 and haven't updated were removed abruptly. Oh well.  Sad, sad life.

When I first started my blogs here at BLOGGER, the founder was Mr. Matt Haughey but sold the website to Google owned by Sergey Brin & Larry Page. So I guess it was owned now by Google, eh?

Matt Haughey decided to concentrate on another website known as Wordpress and Twitter.

BLOGGER is still the most sought-after free blogging site and still stronger and the BEST of THE BEST than other web blogs in the internet.

BLOGGER had side by side with Yahoo blogs for several years until Yahoo shutdown their YAHOO 360 blog site or website and ask their loyal patrons to move to BLOGGER, Wordpress or Her Blog, Multiply or that other website I forgot the name, sorry.

So this is it for now. 

I would post the latest short novel maybe before Christmas if I have enough time.

Ciao! Have a nice day people!!πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™‹πŸ’



No comments:

Post a Comment