Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Spirit Of Verona - Page 37

THE SPIRIT OF VERONA
Author: E. Verna Turner
Page 37

Grandma Olivia ushered Jenna to the chapel to pray, the rest of the elders followed and together, pray with them. Nobody wants to eat. Nobody wants to have supper but they all assembled this time at the table, sitting on bamboo chairs , staring at the food until they all get cold; when the men arrived without Loren in sight... Silence, long silence, nobody wants to talk, Jenna was distraught and frantic crying at her Mother Josephine beside her. Hours passed by...Grandma Olivia stand up and about to scold everyone but sudden strange noise, tired almost exhausted breathing of an animal, the sound of the twigs and branches of trees being broken, the steps become louder and louder. They all looked behind them and amazed of a beautiful horse, white as snow, its hair glitters and sparkle almost glows in the dark. It was a radiant creature. And Loren was riding this thoroughbred,  a mix -Arab thoroughbred!

The kid's face lightened up in awe of how the adventure of Loren up there in the tunnel and how he was able to compete with the white horse who was speeding as if in a race with the train. Loren's wife Jenna lovingly embraced her husband whose face, arms, hands and legs have bruises all over. Bianca, being a doctor and only with the right medication for his bruises treated Loren with care.

"You risk your life for that four legged creature!" How could you do that to yourself and to us?" Juanita scolded her son.

"Mother! I need this horse for my work at the farm." "This thoroughbred is great for racing but I have no choice but we need this horse anyway. "You need an animal you can use to travel in this island. We cannot go walk and run here all the time." Loren told his Mother.

It's true. If only buffaloes are faster and easy to get along with. Besides the horse has its defense for reliability, runs fast, strong and robust. It's endurance to long journey or travel to any parts of the island. Horse is patient and can serve his master faithfully.

Loren named his horse, "Spyro." Even the kids love the name.

"Spyro? I like the name Spyro!" Tamara said in excitement. For her it's another kind of game trivia.

Mila touched the horse's sturdy crest, shoulder and barrel. Stared at the hooves and flank and exclaimed, " this horse is quite extra ordinary!"

"You are lucky to have this horse. It must be a sought-after trophy horse! Poor owner losing his horse!" Jameson uttered with a hint of jealousy.

"Can I ride your horse once in a while when you're not using it for farming?" Cade asked Loren.

"Sure!" "But you know what's my plan?" Loren added that he wants to build a cart or sled that the horse can pull to gather live stocks and farm goods from the island and you kids can ride in there. Isn't that fun?" Loren laughed at the idea. All of them have  hearty laughter that only the birds, the chicken, the rabbits, the peacock, turkeys, the monkeys, komodo dragons, snakes and the many wild animals can hear.


----------------------------------END OF PART  ONE ---------------------------------------------------------

PART TWO will be posted SPRING TIME of 2012 ------------------Thank You!------------------------

-------------------------Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!-----------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX HUSBAND/WIFE BACK FAST CONTACT: DR GBOJIE , HE'S CERTAINLY THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE, AND HIS RESULT IS 100% GUARANTEE .

    Thank DR GBOJIE for bringing my Husband back to me. My Husband told me it was over and walk away without any reasons, I was confuse and didn't know what to do. I was desperate, I want him back, I went over the internet looking for ways to get my Husband back. I read about many different ways of how to but DR GBOJIE caught my attention, I immediately contacted him and explained my problem to him. It was amazing and surprising that 11hrs after the spell was cast, my Husband called me and was begging me to forgive him and accept him back, Couldn't believe that it was happening some time later he came to my house and fell on his knees asking me to take him back which did. I am testifying on this forum just to let people know that DR GBOJIE is real and genuine. don't hesitate to try him out. thank you DR GBOJIE your such a kind man.. Contact him now if you need your Husband back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore .. Here’s his contact: Email him at: gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2349066410185 ,

    ReplyDelete